Lewis and Clark Valley Videos

Old Mission State Park, Cataldo



This striking Greek Revival style church was designed by Jesuit priest Anthony Ravalli and built by Coeur d’Alene Indians in 1850-1853. The Mission of the Sacred Heart to the Coeur d’Alene was a thriving agricultural village, mission and way station for travelers across the Mullan Road for more than a quarter century. It is the oldest building in Idaho.

Original Source video…

About the author

Lewis and Clark Valley

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment